Longue Vue shares a special connection with the Girl Scouts. Augusta Rosenwald,
mother of Longue Vue founder Edith Stern, was a member of the Executive Board
of the National Girl Scouts of American from 1921 to 1928. We are happy
to continue this legacy by welcoming Girl Scouts to explore
and learn at Longue Vue.
Take a guided tour through the historic house at Longue Vue and then
explore the gardens. Girl Scouts and Girl Scout adult volunteers will receive
special ticket pricing plus go on a self-guided nature scavenger hunt
in our garden spaces. Finish the day with a garden-themed craft in the
Discovery Garden and complete your visit by picnicking at Longue Vue
under our beautiful Oaks!
Sunday, November 11, 2018
Tours take place on the hour from 10am to 4pm
Maximum 20 guests per tour.
$4 per girl / $6 per adult to be paid in the gift shop.
Use button below to register before October 28th, 2018
General Workshop Information
- Scout Programs can be scheduled for any date and time based on availability. Call before filling out an interest form to check date availability.
- Workshops are scheduled for 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
- Price is $15 per scout / $4 per adult (free for 2 troop leaders)
- Minimum 10 / maximum 20 scouts per workshop
- Advance registration required
- Badges not included; Longue Vue patch available for purchase for $2 each