A birthday they’ll remember.
Birthdays at Longue Vue are full of
fun, adventure, and learning! Get started
booking your child’s next birthday by
clicking on the button below.
Celebrate your child’s special day at Longue Vue! Guests of all ages will enjoy the unique beauty and outdoor fun in the half-acre children’s Discovery Garden. Guests can dig for worms, design a garden, chase bugs and butterflies and interact with the vegetable beds.
Birthday celebrations are $375 for Family members and $450 for nonmembers. A $75 Family membership to Longue Vue is included in the nonmember fee.
A Birthday Host will be on site to support you throughout the event.
- Ladybug release activity.
- Fifteen (15) children. $10 each additional child. Maximum 25 children.
- Two-hour event, with 30 minutes of set up before the event and 30 minutes clean up afterwards
- Access to the Discovery Garden and the Lath House: a semi-covered picnic area with fans, sinks, and six picnic tables
- Access to 4 public restrooms
- Complimentary party favors for each party guest
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary admission to Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Birthday celebrations are permitted for Family members of Longue Vue.
- Nonmember rental fees include a $75 Family membership to Longue Vue, which is valid for a full year.
- Payment in full and a completed application are required to secure a registration.
- A penalty fee of $75 will be assessed for clients who arrive more than 30 minutes before the start time of their event or those who leave more than 30 minutes after the end time of their event.
- Rental does not ensure exclusive rights to the Discovery Garden and restrooms.
- In the event of inclement weather, parties can be rescheduled.
- Cancellations must be made three or more days in advance for the event rental fee to be refunded, less any applicable credit card processing fees.
- The $75 Family membership fee will not be refunded, as your membership will be retained.
- Event cancellations less than three days in advance will not be eligible for a refund.
- Clients must coordinate their own food and beverages. Hot food may not be served onsite.
- Clients do not have access to a refrigerator and are encouraged to bring ice chests for refrigeration needs.
- Amplified live bands are not permitted on site.
- Latex balloons, glitter or confetti are not permitted on site.
- Mist system is available seasonally.
- Ladybug releases are available seasonally.
- Longue Vue is not responsible for lost or stolen items.