Book a Workshop
We are offering several private floral workshops using materials straight from our gardens!
Treat yourself to a unique experience within our lush, historic setting.
Private workshops offered:
- Flower Arranging: Vase arranging with gorgeous greenery and florals from the gardens.
- Flower Crowns: Create a festive crown with fresh flowers and garden materials.
- Twiggy Fascinators: Build a wearable work of art using florals, woodsy materials and fabrics.
- Children’s Floral Delight: Vase flower arranging for parents and children, age 8 and up.
- Holidays at Home: Design a surprisingly creative holiday centerpiece for any occasion.
- Foraging at Longue Vue: Enjoy a walking “clip-your-own” garden tour and floral arranging class.
- Magnolia Wreath Magic: Create your own versatile door wreath using magnolia leaves from our trees.
Click HERE to view a list of upcoming workshops led by Director of Gardens Amy Graham that are open to the public for individual ticket purchase.
All classes led by our stellar garden team’s signature creative approach and individual practical instruction. Our workshops are always a creative and special experience for all!
Group Size: Minimum of 6; Maximum of 10
All-day Garden Admission included
Custom pricing available upon request
All materials are provided, and all floral materials are collected from Longue Vue’s naturally maintained gardens. All classes can be tailored for parents and children together.
Due to limited seating and product, all workshops are non-refundable. In the event we are not able to host a class, students will be given an option to be refunded.
CDC guidelines will be followed.
Email Laren Holzer at email@example.com to book your custom workshop.