Yes, it’s Sunday, and yes, we are open!
Admission to our eight acres of gardens is FREE for Louisiana Residents! So bring out your picnic blankets to have lunch under our majestic oaks, and treat the whole family to a tour of our historic home for only $5 per person!
Sponsored by the Friends of Longue Vue.
Help us keep Longue Vue beautiful and fun for everyone by keeping in mind the following do’s and don’ts:
- Do follow all signage, including staff-only and speed limit signs.
- Do help us keep Longue Vue beautiful! Discard waste in our recycling and garbage bins.
- Do stay on paths and lawns.
- Do bring a blanket and picnic on the lawn! Or come get a snack or cocktail from our Cafe.
- Do take as many pictures as you’d like! And tag us in your Instagram posts @longuevuehg
- Don’t record tours or use flash in the house.
- Don’t bring your pets! Pets are not allowed on site, even in your car.
- Don’t smoke or vape on site, even in your car.
- Don’t bring speakers! Amplified music is not allowed on site.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions! Anyone with a Longue Vue shirt or nametag will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Preregistration for admission is encouraged, but not required. Not a Louisiana resident? Purchase your admission tickets through our website at regular price. Check in at the Gate House upon arrival. Parking is limited and handled on a "first come, first served" basis. Professional photography (including amateur photography with professional level equipment) is by appointment only; see our photography page for details.