On the first Sunday of every month, Longue Vue is open from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. with FREE admission for all Louisiana residents!!! Tours of the house are available as well beginning every hour on the hour (last tour at 4:00 p.m.) for only $5 per person. Bring your picnics and your blankets to relax in the sun, and enjoy some iced tea or wine from Edith & Edgar’s Garden Cafe.
Visiting us from out of state? No worries! Purchase your ticket at normal admission price here or when you arrive.
Help us keep Longue Vue beautiful and fun for everyone by keeping in mind the following do’s and don’ts:
- Do follow all signage, including staff-only and speed limit signs.
- Do help us keep Longue Vue beautiful! Discard waste in our recycling and garbage bins.
- Do stay on paths and lawns.
- Do bring a blanket and picnic on the lawn! Or come get a snack or cocktail from our Cafe.
- Do take as many pictures as you’d like! And tag us in your Instagram posts @longuevuehg
- Don’t record tours or use flash in the house.
- Don’t bring your pets! Pets are not allowed on site, even in your car.
- Don’t smoke or vape on site, even in your car.
- Don’t bring speakers! Amplified music is not allowed on site.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions! Anyone with a Longue Vue shirt or nametag will be happy to answer any questions you may have.