About Your Reservation
Access to the site is non-exclusive; there may be other guests, staff, or other photography sessions around during your shoot. Longue Vue does not guarantee that all water features will be in operation nor that any particular flowers will be in bloom at the time of your session. Photography is not permitted inside the house.
Reservations are non-refundable, but you can reschedule them without penalty with 24-hour prior notice. If prior notice is not given or if your session has already been rescheduled once before, you will incur a charge of $50. You do not have to have a reschedule date upon giving notice, but you must do so within 26 weeks of your originally scheduled session. Reschedules are subject to availability and may be denied.
With the Gardens Photography package, you may request an hour extension for $150 given at minimum 15 minutes notice. Extension requests are subject to availability and may be denied; no extensions will be granted that exceed normal operating hours (9:30AM – 5:00PM).
In the event of inclement weather, you may recover the amount of time that you could not shoot, given notice to the Gate House and that your recovered time does not exceed the initially scheduled length of your session nor continue past 5:00PM, i.e., if it rains for 20 minutes, you may shoot for 20 minutes past your scheduled time without penalty as long as you let the Gate House know you are doing so and you aren’t going over your time.
You will incur a $50 charge for every 15 minutes of shooting past your scheduled time with the exceptions stated above.
When you arrive at Longue Vue, please adhere to all signage including the 5MPH speed limit posted and in effect throughout the property. Once in the Entrance Court, a Guide will greet you at your car, check you in, and direct you to the parking lot. If you have purchased the Special Occasion Package, a Guide will meet you in the parking lot to escort you to your dressing area.
Photographers will be required to provide a form of identification that will be left with the Gate House staff for the duration of the photoshoot in exchange for a photographer pass.
Since Longue Vue is a popular photography venue, we do our best to ensure everyone who chooses our unique setting has the best possible experience.
Here is how you can help us do so as well:
- Follow all signage, including staff only and speed limit signs.
- Please refrain from smoking or vaping while on site.
- Discard all waste into recycling and garbage bins.
- Pets are not allowed on site, even if you leave them in your car.
- If you have not purchased the Special Occasions package, you will not have access to a changing space. Changing is not allowed in public bathrooms, parking lot, or pop-up tents.
- All photography packages allow for one photographer and up to six subjects/guests. If this does not fit your needs, please contact email@example.com for other options.
- Be courteous to other guests on site; do not block pathways or relaxing views for too long.
- Do not enter planting beds or mulched areas.
- Flowers in our gardens are for everyone to enjoy; do not pick them.
- Please keep to your time. You will incur a $50 charge for every 15 minutes past your allotted time.
- Other things that are not allowed on site include the following:
- Large props or set items
- Pinatas, confetti, glitter, or latex balloons
- Amplified music
- Open flames