A birthday they’ll remember.
Birthdays at Longue Vue are full of
fun, adventure, and learning!
Celebrate your child’s birthday with a whimsical tea at Longue Vue. Birthday guests will enjoy beautiful views, and child-friendly tea service with light bites and desserts.
Birthday Teas are two hours long. Refreshments are served 30 minutes after event start time.
A Birthday Tea can accommodate up to 15 guests, plus up to 15 parents or guardians.
Birthday Teas include
- Exclusive use of the selected party space
- Private bathroom for you and your guests
- Tea and snacks
- Set up, break down, cleaning and sanitizing before and after
- Tea cups, plates, napkins, and utensils (hosts may choose plastic-free disposables or non-disposable)
- Two Longue Vue birthday hosts to serve tea and support other needs
- Access to the Longue Vue gardens for you and your guests, all day on the day of the birthday tea
Small, individualized desserts are included. Parents are welcome to bring a birthday cake.
Please contact Director of Audience Engagement Neana Collins with booking inquiries.
- Payment in full and acceptance of site policies are required to secure a registration.
- Longue Vue handles all cleaning for this event. Hosts and guests must remove only those items you bring with you for the celebration.
- Hosts may arrive up to one hour before event start time and may remain in the rented space up to 30 minutes beyond the end time. While you may visit the gardens following your celebration, a penalty fee of $100 will be assessed for event set-ups in the celebration space more than 30 minutes after the rental end time.
- Reservations are non-refundable. One complimentary reschedule is included in the reservation. Subsequent reschedule requests are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Please note that the cancellation and reschedule policy will not be amended based on weather, other than in the event of severe weather requiring the entire Longue Vue site to close, in which case a full refund or complimentary reschedule will be granted. In the event of rain or other inclement weather that does not require a site closure, Longue Vue will make interior space (the Education Center) available, at no additional charge.
- Clients will not have access to a refrigerator and are encouraged to bring ice chests for refrigeration needs.
- Amplified music is not permitted on site.
- Latex balloons, glitter, or confetti are not permitted on-site.
- Longue Vue is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Food by Edith & Edgar’s Museum Cafe, including:
A selection of kid-friendly tea sandwiches
Fresh fruit or veggies
Scones or pastries
Tea & Juice Selections
* Select two (2). Tea served with sugar and choice of milks.
Rose hibiscus OR lemon verbena mint tea from the Longue Vue gardens (hot or iced)
Water is included.
A coffee station for adult guests is available for an additional fee.
Price for a two-hour birthday celebration is $675. For members at the Emma Membership level or above, the price is $625.
The price includes all food, set up, exclusive use of the space, tea cups, utensils, napkins, plates, etc. Cleaning and sanitizing will take place before and after your event.
Parents are welcome to bring a cake.